The 14" Hybrid Copper-Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress combines comfort, vitality, and the benefits of copper in your bedroom. Copper is an essential trace mineral found in the liver, brain, heart, kidneys, and skeletal muscle. It has numerous health benefits and has been known to increase collagen production, energy levels, iron absorption, and antimicrobial properties.
The sleeping surface of this specialty mattress is made with a plush 3” of Copper-Gel Infused Memory Foam. The conforming copper layer will aid in temperature regulation and can aid in feeling rejuvenated. Foam-encased coils accompany this premium layer for a beautifully plush sleep surface reinforced with the right amount of support.
Soft Comfort Rating; best for side and back sleepers.
- 3” Copper-Gel Infused Memory Foam is great for cooling and has anti-microbial properties, improving overall rest.
- 2" Ridge Foam is an excellent transitional foam between the top and bottom layer to balance comfort to support.
- Patented Edge Support System: increases mattress longevity, provides side support and 20% more sleeping surface.
- 8” Foam Encased Coils for supportive buoyancy.
- 1” Memory Foam for added conforming comfort.
- Compatible to use with an adjustable base; sold separately.
The zip-off machine-washable cooling cover is easy to clean and reduces allergens when laundered.
- The mattress is compressed and rolled for quick small parcel delivery.
- Nationwide Dropshipping
- Delivery within 3-5 Business Days.
PLACEMENT: Before opening, place the mattress on a proper surface such as a continuously solid surface, an adjustable base, or slats no more than two (2) inches apart capable of supporting the mattress and users.
- UNWRAP: Use scissors to unwrap and unroll the mattress from the plastic; DO NOT USE A RAZOR BLADE.
- EXPAND: Allow the mattress to expand. The mattress may take up to 72 hours to fully recover and return to its original shape. You can sleep on it immediately; the body heat and movement will expedite recovery.
- The mattress cover is machine-washable, wash on a cold, gentle cycle with like colors, and air dry without heat.
- A mattress protector is recommended, but not required, to protect and increase the mattress's longevity. Liquid damage of any kind does not qualify for a warranty replacement. If a liquid spill occurs, remove the cover immediately and allow the area to dry before covering it with the mattress cover.
- DO NOT dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam.
- Rotate your mattress to give uniform wear to the sleeping surface.
- Do not stand or jump on the mattress.
- Do not fold or bend for extended periods
- Do not allow moisture to saturate the mattress.
10-year limited warranty. A waterproof mattress protector is recommended to prevent liquid spills from penetrating the mattress. Liquid spills do not qualify for warranty claims.
CertiPUR-US certified. Certified foams are made without formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, heavy metals, PBDEs, or the following Tris flame retardants: TCEP, TDBPP, TDCPP, or TEP. The foam is low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality. Visit certipur.us for more information.
NO RETURNS, ONLY VERIFIED WARRANTY ISSUES
Shipping In The Continental US
All Items Ship In 2 To 5 Business Days, And Can Be Expected To Arrive 7 To 10 Business Days From When Order Is Placed